Re: When can we get video archive for dc23?

[xiao sheng wen(肖盛文)]
> Is there any software in Debian can recognize video's voice to word?
>
> echo word on video screen or put on video web html?

Whisper can do this, see <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/1034091 >.  I got
the dependencies included in the archive, but the Whisper package itself
need more work before it could be accepted into the archive, perhaps in
contrib or non-free.  I ran out of time but hope to revisit the topic in
the future.

Whisper produce subtext files readable by vlc and embeddable into the
webm file.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen