Re: Cheese and wine dinner

The event was well run and fun!!  Kudos to the organizers.

This mandates that Sruthi Chandran runs for leader for her impeccable credentials.  For the FSF and primarily for the Free Software community in Bharath/India, I propose that she be finally elected DPL after Jonathan to restore Debian's prime mover status.