Re: Cheese and wine dinner

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 03:08:44PM +0530, Abhijith PA wrote:
> Cheese and wine will be held at "Ilaveezhapoonchira", the lawn
> opposite to talk room "Kuthiran" on the ground floor at 07:30
> PM.

Given the downsides of last year's C&W, I'd want to suggest:
 * more light (on cheese/wine tables, at least)
 * papers & writing implements to label foodstuffs
 * a tad quieter music

While there are folks who prefer dark&noisy, both light and sound attenuate
at O(x^2), and spatial size of any lawn that can fit our crowd should be
enough to make both sides happy.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian is one big family.  Including that weird uncle