Re: Video Team needs Volunteers! Training tonight

I'm interested! Only arriving tomorrow (10th September; about to catch the train now as a matter of fact) but will figure out and confirm once I arrive if you're still looking

--
Sent from my Nokia 2720 flip phone

ahmad salahuddeen wrote:
Hi,

I wanna expressed my interest in volunteering for video Team, but I won't be able to join training session held today as I will be arriving at kochi on sep 10

Thanks