Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement mail - 6th September 2023

On 2023/09/07 01:15, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:
So ... how are we supposed to stay hydrated outside the opening hours? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend that alcohol is a diuretic and will cause you to have a net loss on moisture, so alcoholic beverages aren't at all conducive to keeping yourself hydrated.

However, if your friend needs to maintain some blood-alcohol balance, I've been told by the debconf team that it's possible to buy additional drinks from the hotel bar to consume later on when their closed.

-Jonathan