Re: DebConf23: Call for keys for keysigning in Kochi, India

On Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 07:30:07PM +0530, Badri Sunderarajan wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31 2023 at 10:12:11 AM +08:00:00 +08:00:00, xiao sheng
> wen(肖盛文) <atzlinux@sina.com> wrote:
> > Is pgp.pm right? I get timeout for this keyserver.
> >
> > Then I try to visit pgp.pm, I get the redirect to pgp.net.nz.
> Same thing happened to me: timeout for pgp.pm. I've uploaded to
> pgp.net.nz instead.
>
> keyserver.ubuntu.com timed out as well, but it went through on the
> second try.

As long as you get your key uploaded to at least one of the keyservers
listed in the original mail that's fine; listing multiple servers was
precisely because of known issues with reliability in the network these
days.

(I run the.earth.li, but it only accepts keys with existing signatures
on them, and tend to use keyserver.ubuntu.com as my first fallback for
keys without signatures.)

J.

--
Is this real - that's the first thing I think every morning.