Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement addendum mail - 3rd September 2023

Hi,

On Mon, 2023-09-04 at 13:16 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sun, Sep 03, 2023 at 11:39:53PM +0530 schrieb Anupa Ann Joseph:
> >
> > Face masks are available at Front desk,
> > https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/covid19/
>
> Do I need to bring my vaccination card, a copy of it or is it just
> sufficient if I say I'm fully vaccinated?

As a data point: I did not bring a copy of my glorious vaccination
certificate and noone wanted to see this (during FrontDesk
registration).

Of course I did mention that I am fully vacccinated (and have also
stated so during my registration).

Further, there are antigen tests available at FrontDesk™ and I believe
it is recommended (or maybe even required - I would definititely
applaud this) to take it upon arrival/registration.

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19