Re: Any demonstration for "Global fight to end fossil fuels" in Kochi at 2023-09-15

On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 09:28:08AM +0800, xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) wrote:
> This year is very hot.
> Debian can do more things about reduce power consumption on machine.
<snip>

And then there's http://permacomputing.net/ : people thinking about drastic
measures for reducing impact.

Bye,

Joost - very much interested in meetups / BoF's about these topics

--
“I can't be a pessimist because I am alive. To be a pessimist means that you
have agreed that human life is an academic matter.  So, I am forced to be an