Registration Approval

Hi, hope you are doing well. I can see in my debconf profile that I'm registered and my bursaries are granted, and after confirming my attendance before, I was shown "You are registered" as well. But at the same time it was written below that "We will review your request and notify you by email" and so far I have not received any sort of confirmation. I am assuming I still haven't gotten the final approval, but I'm unsure regarding this and it is quite confusing. I'd appreciate a status update on my registration and an approval if possible if not already approved. Sending this here so that it'd be helpful to anyone else having a similar confusion. Thank you.