Re: travel coordination and attendee list

> Hi - How to update on Wiki Page as doing Sign Up for adding my details
> for travel and list of attendees shows me error message as:

yes, to be able to write the wiki, one needs an account for it.
I assume, it's enough to send a mail to the mentioned address and mention one attends debconf,
though it will take some time, as it's approved manually.

For debconf it's useful to have a wiki account anyway,
eg one can use it to sign up for day trips at some point.