Closing bursaries for DebConf 2023

Hey everyone,

The bursary team got a ton of requests this time. Rolling out the
results in 4 batches, we catered to 161 bursary requests - which is
superb!

We've finally managed to address all the requests and answered a bit
over 107 emails in the process. With that, we're officially closing
bursaries for DebConf 2023. We also intend to roll out some of the
statistics, probably when we're a bit nearer to DebConf.

Anyway, as always, should you have any questions or concerns, please
don't hesitate in reaching out to us.

Otherwise, see you in Kochi! \o/

On behalf of the bursary team,
Utkarsh