Re: Re: Regarding Bursary Application,

Hi Utkarsh,

I was waiting for this news since morning. May I know who all are selected in case list can be displayed?

On Fri, 4 Aug, 2023, 1:59 am Utkarsh Gupta, <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 12:48 AM SAQUIB AKHTAR <saquib.officer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Last communication which I had with Utkarsh got the information
> that Third Round shall be announced either on 3rd or 4th Aug. I
> am also waiting for the same as my Bursary Request has also
> been ranked.

And as communicated, the third batch was rolled out earlier today, ~14
hours ago.

I am waiting to see if we have some more budget/accommodation left to
give out otherwise we'll close out the bursaries for this year here.

- u