Re: DC23 bursary deadline extended till 10th July 2023, 12 UTC

Hello

I’m Developer but psychiatry kills me (guardianship)!

Do you want to assist me?

Tomas Ukkonen
Novel Insight

On Sat, Jul 8, 2023 at 16:11, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Whilst the original deadline for bursary was 1st July, we've still
been receiving requests to accommodate them, et al. After looking at
the requests and their rationale, the bursary team has decided to
extend the last date till 10th July 2023, 12 UTC. Post that, no
requests will be entertained.*

If you are someone who'd like to request bursary but couldn't, the
time is now. Please share the same with your friends and family, too.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate in
reaching out to the Bursary team. Many thanks.

Utkarsh,
On behalf of the Bursary team