outdoor hacklab and onsite accomodation room details

hi,

thanks to everyone making DebConf22 happen. I look forward to it a lot!

However given... corona... I'm wondering, how much of debconf22 can
take place outside? ie will there be an outdoor hacklab, with a roof
and electricity (& wireless)? will there be opportunities to take the
food outside to eat there?

Also, for those staying on site: when will we learn about with whom one
will share a bedroom? (again, because... corona.)

Thanks.

EnkelenaH already replied to the first question on irc: "we have an outdoor
hacklab, not too big but enough I think. WiFi and roof, close to the noisy
hacklab building - so beer too :) and from 18th another place with a roof
near the main building".

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Die Faktenlage bzgl. Klimakatastrophe ist so eindeutig und die Folgen sind so
schwerwiegend, dass Parteien und Organisationen, die immer noch wirksame Maß-
nahmen dagegen behindern, als verbrecherisch einzustufen sind.