Re: DebConf22: Call for keys for keysigning in Prizren, Kosovo

If you do not already have gpg keys, this arch wiki page is useful https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/GnuPG

On 14/06/22 03:57, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
As part of the 22th Debian Conference in Prizren, Kosovo, we will hold
a continuous OpenPGP keysigning. If you intend to participate, please
make sure you have included your key's fingerprint in Wafer (field «My
PGP key fingerprints for keysigning» in step 5 of the registration,
«Personal Information» [1]). Your fingerprint should have a format
similar to the following:

     4D14 0506 53A4 02D7 3687  049D 2404 C954 6E14 5360

(yes, that's _my_ fingerprint).

[1] https://debconf22.debconf.org/register/step-4 – Yes, the first
     step is obviously step-0 ;-)

Please make sure you send your key fingerprint no later than Friday
2022-07-08, as I will be preparing the KSP material by then.

Most of you are aware that the keyserver network is currently in a
quite weak status; please ensure we can find your updated keys at
several different keyservers (at least, by uploading them); I suggest
you try something like the following:

     $ export MY_KEY=0x2404C9546E145360 # Naturally, your key goes here
     $ for i in pgpkeys.eu pgp.surf.nl pgp.pm keyserver.ubuntu.com the.earth.li
     > do
     >     gpg --keyserver $i --send-key $MY_KEY
     > done

If you have questions please send them to the mailing list at
debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org.  If you don't want to post to the