Re: DebConf22 bursaries for food or accommodation

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 2:49 PM Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

If you missed the deadline to ask for DebConf22 bursaries, we have a good news:
you can still ask for food and/or accommodation.

It is not possible to ask for a bursary through the registration form now, but
if you are interested, please send an e-mail to bursaries@debconf.org saying if
you need:
- Food only
- Accommodation only
- Food + Accommodation
for the specific dates you plan to attend, and specify what you intend to do at
DebConf22.

I am planning to participate in DebCamp22 (10-16 July), and I need Food+Accomodation support, if possible.
I'd like to work on installing and testing DebianEdu in a virtual environment (similar to this: http://dashohoxha.fs.al/docs/testing-fuss-with-lxd.html). Then, trying to fix any issues, if possible.