Re: Train via Italy (was: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements)

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 06:00:13PM +0000, Martin wrote:

> I'm not sure, if the Austrain Nightjet works in July. It is the same to
> Bologna as to Roma, from Munich, NJ 295.

I do not mean the Austrian NightJet, I mean EC81 or EC87 from Deutsche
Bahn, which start in München and end in Bologna Centrale.

I just checked and Deutsche Bahn is selling tickets on that train for
July.

Being a DB train you can get it with a BahnCard discount, and you can
get it as part of a DB ticket from Berlin to Bologna with one change in
München, with DB ReiseZentrum happy to help you out in case for some
reason you can't make the connection.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>