Re: Online participation for DebConf22

Hi Shengjing,

No, you do not need to register if you participate online, as the event is in-person and not hybrid.
We will stream the presentations live and you do not need to register for that.

DebConf does not ship t-shirts when the conference is in-person, as it will be this year.
Sorry for that!

Kind regards,
Enkelena