Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

Yes, as Christoph said, your wife is set for the Kosovo visa as well if she only wants to stay for 15 days. In the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Kosovo it says:

"Visa is not required for citizens of any country with a valid multiple entry Schengen visa or a valid biometric residence permit from a Schengen State. They may stay in Kosovo for 15 days."

Also the MFAD website says "- Citizens of the countries which are required to obtain a visa for Kosovo but hold a biometric valid residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa are exempt from the requirement to obtain a Visa to enter, transit, or stay in the territory of the Republic of Kosovo for up to 15 days."
https://www.mfa-ks.net/en/sherbimet_konsullore/505/kategorit-e-veanta-t-liruara-nga-viza/505

Kind regards,
Enkelena

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 12:24 AM Christoph Egger <christoph@christoph-egger.org> wrote:
Hi

On Sunday 20 March 2022 23:03:36 CET Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I probably will drive from France (next to Geneva) to Prizen, because it
> may be cheaper and easier this way (compared to fligh + rent a car, and
> since I'm planning to come with all of my family).
>
> As the Adriatic Sea side is a very nice thing to watch during the
> travel, I've thought about a route going like this do:
>
> France -> Milan -> Venice -> Slovania -> Coratia -> Montenegro ->
> Albania -> Prizren.

Quick check on the internet suggests Croatia and Montenegro are fine assuming
your partner has a valid schengen visum (list includes cosovo and albania so
worth checking I guess)

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/non-eu-countries-where-you-can-go-with-schengen-visa/

Christoph