Debconf Poetry Night on July 18th, 20:00 needs YOU

   Hey there!

On next monday at 20:00 we will have a Debconf Poetry Night!  Or, we at
least like to offer the space to have it happen.  To actually *make* it
happen we need people willing to present something.  If you want to
share something, feel invited to add your name to the pad:

     https://pad.dc22.debconf.org/p/91-open-mic-poetry-night

 Thanks for your interest and participation in advance,
Rhonda