Re: DebCamp activities

On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 07:31:26PM +0200, Enkelena Haxhiu wrote:
> During DebCamp we may have people not involved in Debian who want to attend
> and get to know the community.
[...]
> Ideas how to implement such a thing are very welcome.

for the Debian events in Hamburg Gregor proposed and organized daily standup
meetings at a *regular* time (15:00 localtime) where everyone (who wanted)
very briefly (in 15s-60s usually) said their name and what they were working
on or where they needed help or wanted to give help... those were really cool
and I expect this would also work well for DebCamps. :)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

We need to learn to live with cholera. What is the alternative? Breaking up
all streets, building drainage with toilets in every building? (@tadeas_)