Re: Travel from Prishtina International Airport late night

Hi,

On 01-06-2022 22:11, Thomas Lange wrote:
I may be arriving at 23:45 at Prishtina International Airport and like
to know how to get then to the venue. How much costs a taxi or will
the bus also be available that late?

Although I didn't verify, I'm counting on the DebConf web-site being correct. Bottom of [1] says "Taxi from Prishtina International Airport to Prizren costs 50 Euro.". The last bus I found was around 20:00 IIRC.

Paul

[1] https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/venue/