Re: Facilitated visa application process for Kosovo

Hi Ajayi,

This option is meant for countries that can't send their passports by mail. It is dependent on the entry rules of the country where the Kosovo consulate processing visas is located.

Please check the entry rules for citizens of your country to Turkey or Albania.

Arianit
Debconf22 visa team