Re: dc21 group photo, I am not there

On Thu, Sep 02, 2021 at 05:45:01PM +0530, Bhanu Prasad Marri wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sept 2021 at 07:07, Judit Foglszinger <urbec@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > The group photo is ready.
> >
> > https://people.debian.org/~urbec/random-weirdness/dc21/dc21group-photo-25percent.jpg
> > ended up doing it with gimp (and convert), so a fully automated dc group
> > photo is still outstanding
> > also have bigger and lossless versions, but not sure where to put those ;)
> > The xcf is >900MB, the full PNG is >200 MB
> > Thanks to Andreas for the almost complete dc shirts,
> > juliank for the photo with cow and tux and nattie for bob durian and maple.
> > Obviously, if you didn't submit your photo yet, now it's too late.
> >
> Hi,
>
> I have sent my photo, but I am not here in the group photo :(.

I feel that pain.  I want to learn from it.

Please provide more information as just "I have sent my photo"

Share details like
* When the photo was sent  ( in UTC time zone )
* Size of the attachment
* Logging from the transmitting email server

And consider to share the photo in another way.

In other words: Be part of the solution.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse