Re: dc21 group photo

> I'm simply waiting for the building crane moving away from our castle to
> have a nice view on my DebConf T-Shirts as well as that the rain will
> stop.

Ok, but keep in mind, that the group photo will consist of square pics cropped to the same size,
so on a pic with lots of background, people will look tiny.
though If you really have all debconf t-shirs, I would find it funny to integrate that
into the group photo and the castle could be a mascot ;)