Re: tagging non-english talks

Hi Adam,

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 07:31:00PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Hi!
> I've just tried to look through videos of talks I've missed, and, when
> browsing the index, I have trouble telling the language the talk is in.
> It was already noticeable on the Schedule, but there you could spot a
> fancy non-Latin script.  In the video archive, only spanish/brazilian
> words survive.
>
> Thus:
> On DebConf 21+, let's prefix the titles of all non-English talk with
> "[XX] " where XX is the language code, both on the schedule and in
> video archive filenames.
>
> This would make the lives of both non-English-speakers and of the rest
> of us easier.

Sure.

This info is already (supposed to be) available through the archive
metadata at <https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-video-team/archive-meta/>,
but I guess it makes sense to also encode it in the filename as well.

I'll see what we can do to make this happen.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard