Send us your DebConf shout-outs!

Hey Debianites

DebConf starts on Sunday! Hopefully you're ready and have also received
your t-shirt!

Between talks, we plan to show the usual sponsors on the loop, but also
some additional clips that include:

   * Photos from previous DebConfs
   * Fun facts about Debian
   * Upcoming events in the schedule
   * Quick announcements
   * Shout-outs

For that last point, the content will come from people just like you!
The idea is that you create a short video clip, up to about 30 seconds
to post a quick message to the community.

This might be a thank you to someone you think has done a particular
good job in our community, or even just a hello to some Debian friends
on the other side of the world.
Or even just something interesting you'd like to share with the community.

It doesn't need to be a fancy production, even a quick video made on
your phone will be just fine (we prefer the video in landscape mode but
that's not even a strict requirement).

To submit your clip, upload the clip somewhere on the Internet (e.g.
share.riseup.net), and send the link to:

   loopy@debconf.org

 There's no particular deadline, we will continue to add clips as we
receive them throughout DebConf, but the more clips we have, and the
later we add yours, the fewer people will see it.

 Have a good DebConf!

 -Jonathan, on behalf of the Loopy Team, a division
  of Team Lightning, a wholly owned subsidiary of
  the DebConf Video Team

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage