Debconf20 group photo submissions

Hello all,

As we all know Debconf 20 will this year be virtual. But we still want
to have an image to remember this event and this special year with,
just like we have for all the previous Debian conferences. So this
year also the group photo will be a virtual one.

If you are planning to even just listen in to at least one of the
presentations, you are welcome to be part of the group photo.

Here is what you need to do to be part of the group photo:

1. Go outside during the day and find a white or light grey wall that
is in the shadow - there should be no direct sunlight or reflections
either on the wall or on your face. The wall should be as blank and as
featureless as possible.
2. Take a selfie or ask someone else to take a photo of you.
3. Make sure the photo is sharp, that there is a lot of space between
the top of your hair/head and the frame. Make sure that tips of both
of your shoulders are in frame.
4. Send the full resolution image to aigarius+debconf20@gmail.com with
the subject line "Debconf20 group photo".

By submitting the image you agree that your image may be used to
create a collage work that will be licensed in all of GPLv2+, MIT and
CC-BYv3+ licenses and will be freely distributed anywhere in the world
in any medium.

The deadline for submissions is 25th of August, but the sooner the
better, so I can try multiple approaches of blending the images
together and have time to manually crop out the background for the
cases where automatic background removal will inevitably fail.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org