Re: DebConf20 registration is now open (with caveats)

Daniel Lange wrote...

> We need to know, assuming health regulations permit it, how many people
> intend to attend. This year probably more than ever before, prompt
> registration is very important to us.

Since you quite stress that, would it be of help for you I you get a
"negative" registration as well? Then those who already know for sure
they will *not* attend for whatever reason could make an according
statement, and it might be a little easier to guess how many people will
show up.

Regards,

    Christoph