Re: MiniDebConf in Aberdeen (Scotland), 24-25th April 2020 - Registration open

After careful consideration and because of the ongoing and unpredictable developments around coronavirus (COVID-19) we have taken the decision to postpone the MiniDebConf in Aberdeen, originally scheduled for Saturday, the 25th of April 2020.  We plan to post an announcement in May with the new, rescheduled date.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to be able to welcome you in Aberdeen at a later date!

All the best,
The MiniDebConf Aberdeen Team