Re: Call home (or anywhere) for free - courtesy of Gradwell.com

On 23/07/2019 23:02, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 24/07/19 3:52 am, Clément Hermann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> this year again, [https://www.gradwell.com/|Gradwell Communication]
>> (through Phil Hands) is sponsoring calls from DebConf attendees.
>>
>> I set up a phone in the noisy Hacklab (13th floor of the Hotel).
> It doesn't seem to work :(
> A couple of people gave it a try. Maybe we're missing something very
> obvious here?

Or maybe, since I used this kind of phone daily for a while, I failed to
mention stuff that is obvious to me, sorry if that's the case.

I just tested it again and it worked for me, I could call my french number.

00-<international prefix>-<national number><use the checkbox prgrammable
button label "dial" at this point> -> it rings and I can answer.

If that doesn't work for you, or if you want me to show you, I'll be
happy to check with you.

Cheers,

--
nodens