Re: IMPORTANT: Personal Information related

On 2019/07/11 00:41, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> This reminds me a related issue: I fail to see why certain pages like
> the travel coordination and the day trip planning have to be world-
> readable. Not everybody is happy to see their DebConf attendance in the
> public, this has been mentioned before. Also, the risk data as above
> gets abused is way smaller then.
>
> Although it's probably too late for this year - could you please
> implement a mechanism these pages are visible to attendees only, and
> perhaps other groups like all DDs?

That doesn't sound like something that should be too difficult to write
for Wafer (Django app that runs the DC19 website) since most of that
information is already in the database. I guess you'd just need another
field for flights and perhaps some comment field might be useful.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage