[DayTrip] Bike Tour

Hello my friends,

Just some information about the biking daytrip:

* We will leave the hotel at 8:30.
* 17 Bikes and helmets are gonna be provided (one available slot).
* We will go to the Botanical Garden of Curitiba[0] in the morning, and stay there until lunch time.
* For lunch we will come back to the venue.
* After lunch we will go to the Barigui Park[1], where we will spend the afternoon and will probably get to see some capybaras[2]. This park is big and there will be lots of places to cycle in there. I totally recommend you to try "caldo de cana" (sugar cane juice), there will be some people selling it at the park.
* We need to be at the hotel with the bikes at 18:30, because the rental company will go there to get them back.

[0]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_Garden_of_Curitiba
[1]https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_Barigui

See you all,

--