Re: Pack up your previous debconf shirts :)

    Hello,

 see this as a reminder: it would be really sweet if we manage to get
this done this year again. So far only six people signed up, and we are
still missing some years even if we would offer to pass shirts around
for the photo.  People leaving for DebCamp will probably have packed or
are about to pack - so feel invited to add your names and the shirts you
bring along to help out others to better see what's still missing. :)

 Enjoy,
Rhonda