Re: Is it possible to buy meals on-site

Hi Sam.

On 28/05/2019 21:41, Sam Hartman wrote:

> This tends to change venu-to-venue based on how catering is handled.  If
> we discover that schedules have changed and we need to take a meal in
> the venue that we did not plan to take there, is it possible to buy that
> on site, or is it important that we make sure to pay for any meal we
> might possibly take at the venue up front as part of our registration?

At the venue there is a cafeteria/bar/restaurant.
If you want to have lunch or dinner, you will have to buy the ticket on
the front desk.

But if you want other kind of food as sandwiche, croissant, coffee,
soda, juice,  coxinha or pão de queijo :-) you can buy directly at the
cafeteria/bar. It's open for everyone.

In front of the vemue, there is a Mall with all kind of food too.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org