Re: Call for volunteers: DebConf 19 content team

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:29 PM Daniel Lenharo de Souza <lenharo@debian.org> wrote:
Hi!

Em 06-03-2019 22:29, Antonio Terceiro escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> DebConf 19 is approaching, and we need to gather a content team.
> Registrations will open really soon now, and it would be nice to be
> able to
> open talk proposal submission as well. If you are interested, please
> say
> so. If you are willing to coordinate the content team work, even
> better!
>
> The tasks that the content team handles include, but not limited to,
> the
> following:
>
> - issuing a "call for papers" for talk proposals (talks, BoFs, panels,
>   etc)
> - evaluating the submissions according to their relevance to DebConf,
>   and accept/reject them for presentation at DebConf
> - publish accepted talks
> - During DebConf itself, coordinate the scheduling of
>   ad-hoc/self-organized activities.

As I'll be helping open day - which will be a content track, please
include
me on the content team.

Are folks open to holding office hours, aka "designated times for talk proposal help on IRC?" I would be happy to help organize that and help in a non-leadership role with other content work.
Deb

Regards

--
Daniel Lenharo de Souza