Re: Questions about Brazil and DebConf19

Hi there,

I'm looking the Important Dates DebConf19 Page [1] looking for some relevant information about the registration and bursary request process, and saw some of the stages started by February 15 but can't see how to apply, is there an issue with the website registration mechanism or am I missing something here?

Thanks for your time and hope to meet some of you during DebConf this year!

Regards from Cuba.

Leonel.

[1] https://debconf19.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/