Re: Share our Scripts session notes

Hi!

Paul Wise:
> Yesterday some folks shared and discussed their scripts and we took
> some notes about the discussion, copied below for posterity.

Oh, that's great!

> If you are interested in getting copies of or discussing any of the
> scripts, please contact the folks who shared them.

Ack. You (all of you I mean!) could maybe edit a gobby file with URLs?
That would make things easier than me sending you emails and you
replying to all the people who want your scripts, no?
> Share our Scripts
> =================

> pabs
>        things-to-do: extracts and shuffles TODO lists from source repositories

I have a similar one, because my workflow relies a lot on email:

- UDD Maintainer Dashboard
  This sends a reminder email of the maintainer dashboard (RC bugs, new
  upstream versions, state of upstream VCS) to a team:

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-privacy-team/tools/blob/master/udd_privacy_team.py

- And a modified version of this script for a fixed set of packages you
  want to be alerted about:
  https://salsa.debian.org/ulrike/tools/blob/master/udd_ulrike.py

- And yet another one that sends notification by email about added or
  deleted usertags for a given user email (as used by the AppArmor
  team):
  https://salsa.debian.org/apparmor-team/usertag-notifications/tree/master

> Places to put scripts
> mailscripts

What is this?

> what about https://salsa.debian.org/debian/misc-scripts ??

Yeah, what about it? Do you want to create this?

Cheers!
Ulrike