Suggestions, questions and concerns about DebConf19?

Hi,

It strokes to my mind about fundraising, that most tech conventions in Taiwan, sponsors can only get their benefits "after payment is confirmed".

I was using that convention to some of the DC18 sponsors in Taiwan until someone told me the company can just tell us "we are willing to sponsor" and they can get their benefits.

Considering we have several unpaid sponsorships, I think this could solve us tracking unpaid receipts long after the end of the event.

Suggestions and objections welcome.

Best regards,
Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)