Re: Privacy+secrecy

Hi,

On Mon Aug 13, 2018 at 23:57:50 +0000, Peter van Summeren wrote:
>    It seems to me that a debconf organizer could be interested in a
>    handbook of wrongs.
>
>    That is of course secret. Therefore it does not exist.
>
>    Privacy and secret visiting debconf is worth
>
>    a policy. Maybe a participation of a debconf is like getting air again.
>    Therefore it could fall  under a medic. Which means a proposal:
>    visiting a debconf should be considered at the same level as a medical
>    record. One's life could depend on it.

I disagree with you on that argumentation. If we follow that
argumentation we may not have name tags at the conference, may not do
keysigning any more and may not video record our conference.

Best regards,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster