Re: Needless restriction to DebConf18 statistics page

Hi,

I had registered to DebConf18, so there is no problem to see the page for me.
But when posting blog entry about DebConf18 with link to referer the page,
I've noticed that the page is required to login, so I've asked why.

Anyway, I've heard the reason from Giacomo, I got it.
Also, thanks Tyng-Ruey for kindly extracting statistics data as CSV.

Regards,