Re: Shipping Debian merch/goodies to India

Please note that this is also a good occasion for bid Debconf committee to setup a group of people, start organising thing together, and also start to think all financial issues that we have on paying and selling stuffs. This is an important first step. (remember that talk is cheap and organising is very time expensive: these are the two most important discoveries on Debconf organising).

ciao Cate (and sorry for the top reply).