Re: Shipping Debian merch/goodies to India

Chris Sir , I am not a GSoC student , but have contributed to projects and even doing it now , plus i applied for GSoC , but sadly didn't get selected , But can anyone get me some merchandise ? and will it be reimbursed ??

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 6:20 PM, Kartik Kulkarni <kartik.koolks@gmail.com> wrote:
Even I am interested, I stay in Bangalore though.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018, 6:17 PM Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Vishal,

> I'm a GSoC student from India and I'd really like some Debian/Debconf
> stickers and T-shirts. [..] I could pay for the shipping and merch.

If someone can perform the logistics (I myself cannot...) Debian will
happily reimburse this for you.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.