Re: Interested in flashing your X230 with Coreboot?

Roger Shimizu dijo [Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 07:12:41PM +0900]:
> I'm interested to see the whole procedure and tool to flash coreboot,
> whether x230 or x220, or whatever else.
> Would you kindly announce the time and place for this ad-hoc coreboot workshop?
> Thank you!

Umh, would have been a good idea to start this as a BoF to begin
with. But... Right now, I'd rather ask you to come over where we are
(currently, near the bar at hacklab), you will likely see a lot of
flashing.

Today, we have successfully flashed two computers and bricked one!

   https://gwolf.org/files/IMG_20180408_085157.jpg

Tiago is currently rebuilding a new coreboot, and we hope it will
enable Wolfgang's laptop to come back to life. Failing that, it can at
least work as christmas tree lights.