Re: Interested in flashing your X230 with Coreboot?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 09:08:06AM +0200, Philip Hands wrote:
> I've got a couple we could flash (well, one is Gunde's, and she might
> think otherwise depending on any caveats that might go with it) -- I'll
> grab you later...

i've helped someone to flash coreboot and he later went back to lenovo
bios because he had problems with windows... no idea which version of
windows though and whether this has been fixed by coreboot in the
meantime.

just a data point :)

--
cheers,