Re: PSA: Do not walk on the scooter path to the parking lot

Yao Wei <mwei@lxde.org> writes:

> It's probably our fault that we didn't make clear signs in English that
> people shouldn't walk there.

As one of the people that walked there previously (carefully, and on the
side), it was pretty clear to me that it wasn't really allowed. I didn't
know it would annoy people, and I stopped now. So, not really your
fault.  It would be have been useful to explain pedestrian customs
(apparently walking on the side of busy roads dodging motorcycles is
normal), but it's impossible to know all of the things that we each
think of as normal, but are surprising to other people.

> The malicious people on the social network says they consider making a
> bowling strike if we do that again. Should I forward that we have no bad
> intention and tell them to leave the social network instead?

There's probably no benefit to engaging with such people, unless you are
trying to make facebook less toxic, which is too big of a challenge for
me (maybe start with something easier like eradicating war and hunger ;)).