Re: PSA: Do not walk on the scooter path to the parking lot

Hi,

Le 01/08/2018 à 00:46, Ian Jackson a écrit :

> If you provide a different link, please be sure that it is a link to
> an image file, rather than a link to a collection of programs for me
> to download and run on my computer.

The initial message (the one you replied to) has the relevant picture as
an attachment. Did you miss that?

Regards

David (not subscribed to any “social stuff”).

P.-S.: I’ve been told the “social stuff” got amusing replies. They may
not be accessible to English-only reader anyway.

Cheers again.