Daytrip D(biking) plan

Hi,

This is for the attendees of Daytrip D, we're going to ride near the
coast.

== To the coast ==

We need to gather at hall before noise hacklab at 9:00am,
Then take public bus to the Hsinchu train station,
Then take another public bus to the coast.

Every bus takes 15 NTD, and it needs to be paid in cash or EasyCard.

The public bus details are at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DayTrip/D

== At coast ==

We can rent bike in the shops there, there are various kind of bikes,
including mountain bike, tour bike...

Every bike cost ~200 NTD

== Lunch ==

There are restaurants near the scenic. But I'm quite unsure about
vegetarian.

== Reimbursement ==

I'm not experienced at these things..

Our sponsors will reimburse some fees.

These includes lunch, bike renting. But we need to take back receipts
with VAT ID of NCTU. And we need to share the money averagely.

*Note*: to get the reimbursement, we also need to take a group photo
during trip.

== Back ==

After return your bikes, you need to take public bus back to campus.
Don't forget the time :)

== Q&A ==

* Want to ride from the campus to coast?

That's ok, but you need to rent bike yourself and it may not be
reimbursed because it will be more expensive.

My phone is +886 0966680848, or just reply via email, when you have any
questions.

--
Best regards,
Shengjing Zhu