Debian-branded USB keys at DC18

Hi folks,

Again, I have a *small* stock of USB keys with me to sell at
DebConf. The new batch are laser-etched rather than printed like
previous ones, so the Debian logo and text should last longer if (like
me!) you keep your data in your pocket with keys, coins etc. See

  https://www.einval.com/~steve/photos/debian-usb-etched.jpg

I have two sizes. I'm happy to acceot a range of currencies in cash
here at DebConf, with discounted prices rounded up to avoid me having
to make change:

 *  8G USB2: GBP  7 / NT$ 300 / EUR  8 / USD 10
 * 32G USB3: GBP 18 / NT$ 700 / EUR 20 / USD 25

Come find me if you want some. I'm Sledge on IRC...

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead