DebconfShirts: Please add yourself

    Hey there!

 Thanks to everyone who added themself to this list already, but we need
a few more: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DebconfShirts

 It would also be nice to have a bit more than the minimum needed for
the reason of trying to find a more diverse representation of who is
part of Debian, to have it visibly also being reaching out and feel
welcoming to groups of people that don't attend debconf so regularly.

 Also, I came up with one additional idea and am wondering if there is
someone around with one of those orange video team shirts that were used
in some of the former debconfs, that would be great - please reach out
to me, too. :)

 Enjoy!
Rhonda